среда, 27 января 2010 г.

How I would like to spend my free time.

To start with Ill say that I would like to have more free time than it is now. That can solve some of my timetable problems by itself. Ideally I would like to have at least one workday when there isnt anything except school. The feeling that today after school you shouldnt do anything in my opinion already makes students happy. I would fill that part of the day doing what I really like: spending time with my friends, playing football(when weather allows) or finally playing some computer games. However I wouldnt change the type of activities on other days - I like each of them. And the final thing I would change is the weekend. I want it to be absolutely free. I know how awful it is to wake up in Saturday morning ,after the week of hardworking, and understand that you have to go yet somewhere.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий