понедельник, 2 ноября 2009 г.

3/11

Changes in my life.
For the recent time my life did not have any big changes. But practically every day somehow changes my life. Without them life would have been very boring. One of the latest happened at the autumn holidays when I went to my motherland Russia. I went there with mine and parallel class and also with 11th forms. I will start with the minuses. The worst thing of whole trip was probably the road to Novgorod. As by its lengh as by quality. Our driver made a 200 km lengh circle so we were late. I also understood that there is only one good non-city highway there Moscow-St.Petersburg. But despite it the road was quite funny at all. Another minus is that I think there were too many monasterys in our excursion plan. The best thing is that we had relly much free time which we perfectly spent. I also have some relatives living in Novgorod so I visited them. I liked those trip at allbut that wasnt a big change in my life.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий