вторник, 30 марта 2010 г.

Hw. 31.03

task 1.
Dear uncle,
Id like to thank you for a great time I spent visiting you. I really enjoyed my trip and I am very happy to visit England. So how about you to visit Estonia. There is my birthday in August so you could come here for a couple of weeks.
I am looking forward to hear from you.
Lots of love,
Dmitri

task 2.
Dear Bob,
I have recently received your letter in which you asked me about my film experience. Its pretty hard to answer but I will try to.
Like you I like to spend my free time watching a films. Maybe not much as you. Sometimes I also go the cinema with my friends but not more often than once a month. If talk about my favourite film I have got several of them. But if pick only one than its a "Dead man running"- the latest one. That is an English action with quite stupid plot but I liked it simply because I hadnt seen any actions for a long time and it was quite funny. Well I cant say any exact about co-called "summer film plans" but I hope there will be things to watch.
What about your favourite films? Hopely you've got more to say.
Lots of love,
Dmitri

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий