понедельник, 15 марта 2010 г.

My ideal school

Well honestly i cant associate the word "ideal" with the word "school" but anyway Ill try to. If we talk about the location, the school I attend now is an almost perfect variant - I need to take just one bus to get there and it is quite close to the city center. But if we talk about the ideal education system I cant say that we have a one. Of course in the technical aspect we do. The things I dont like are that at some subjects we still have, in my view, a soviet system (wont tell at which because of a humility(= ).We should work more in class but less at home. The ideal school should also have a good conditions for a PO lessons.And finally the ideal school should have a possibility to fix every mark student want to.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий